Sunday, April 12, 2009

CAN YOU BE "UBIQUITOUS"?

I was going through an editorial of Sunday Times and came across a word “UBIQUITOUS”. Tried to guess the meaning with respect to the sentence but could not do so because of statement complexity. Fortunately my computer was on so I just typed that word at http://www.answers.com/. This site gave me a meaning of the above word - “Being present everywhere at once”. Synonym is OMNIPRESENT. When I looked at the meaning I could not control my laugh. No guys, I have not gone mad to laugh at meanings of each and every word that comes across my way. This word’s meaning represents someone I know and he is no other than my BOSS. I always discuss about his presence with my colleuage, exactly like UBIQUITOUS. You go anywhere in the company such as smoking zone, break-out , car parkings, library, canteen, lift or any floor for that matter, you are definitely going to see him. The first thing that comes in a mind is that does he has his clones around and if so, how many of them? :)

No comments: