Saturday, August 29, 2009

A LOT OF "RESPECT" FOR WOMEN

One of my friend, (desperately wanted to mention his name here,
but he may reply back by writing some wonderful blogs about me),
respects women a lot. In our office canteen, we were discussing about
two girls. He promptly entered into the discussion and said, "Don't
you think that these two girls look similar?" We glanced at both of
them and none of us found them "similar".

After lunch we came down stairs and were chatting about something
important. Again, fortunately or unfortunately, two girls were walking
towards us. My dear friend was at it again. This time, he
whispers,"Are these girls twins?" Dono ek jaise hi lagte hai (Both
look similar). We glanced at them carefully, but again none of us found them
"similar". I mean their faces were so different or at least appeared
so to me.

Then, we got into a discussion to try to figure out his meaning of
"similarity". Next, the obvious question - "What do you mean by
similar?". He gave us general replies and nothing seemed unusual.
Just at that time, one among us commented - "Their faces are so
different"

Well, the puzzle was solved by that comment in seconds. Any guesses??

The basic problem with our dear friend is that "he never looks at the
face of women". Well ..... We then looked at the two girls from his
perspective and we found them strikingly similar as well.

I jokingly asked, "Why don't you look at their face man". He replied
in muted voice, "I HAVE A LOT OF RESPECT FOR WOMEN".

We all started laughing. Some respect, I must say.

No comments: